Enjoy the ultimate in gardening-convenience with this four-in-one petrol multi-tool from Webb! It’s powered by a superior 26cc full-crank engine and comes with the following attachments: line-trimmer; brushcutter; hedgetrimmer; pruner/chainsaw-head.
- 26cc Full Crank 2 Stroke Petrol Engine
- Fitted with Champion Spark Plug & Walbro Carburettor
- Loop Handle
- Split Shaft
- Line trimmer with Easy Load Nylon Head 25cm (10") Cutting Width
- Brush cutter with reversible 255mm metal blade
- Hedge cutter with 42mm cutting width
- Pruner with 10" Bar, 40 Link Chain
- Anti Vibration
- Power Unit Weight (with loop handle - no fuel or harness) 4.2kg
- Power Unit with Brushcutter Weight (with loop handle - no fuel or harness) 6.05kg
- Power Unit with Line Trimmer Weight (with loop handle - no fuel or harness) 6.05kg
- Power Unit with Hedge Trimmer Weight (with loop handle - no fuel or harness) 6.45kg
- Power Unit with Pruner Weight (with loop handle - no fuel or harness) 5.85kg
- Package Weight: (NW) 12.1kg (GW) 15.50kg
- 2 Year Conditional Warranty
WEBB WEMC26 4-in-1 Petrol Multi-Tool
Amassing all the tools you need to maintain every area of your garden can be a costly affair - the Webb WEMC26 provides an affordable solution, with a single power-unit driving four separate attachments designed to meet all your gardening requirements!
The power-unit comprises an ergonomic ‘loop’ handle and a high-performance 26cc two-stroke air-cooled motor with a full crank that works to maximise torque-output and extend engine-life.
Key engine-features include a quality Champion-brand spark-plug and premium Walbro carburettor that combine to deliver smooth high-RPM performance and dependable, stress-free starting.
A split shaft facilitates space-saving transport and storage; while an anti-vibration system and harness confer excellent user-comfort.
Line Trimmer Attachment
The line-trimmer attachment consists of a fast-working 25cm Easy-Load line-head and is the perfect tool for maintaining your borders, lawn-edges and wall-lines.
Including the power-unit it weighs 6.05kg.
Designed for tackling more demanding vegetation-clearance jobs, the brushcutter-attachment features a productive 25.5cm three-tooth metal blade that’s reversible for a longer working-life.
Weighs 6.05kg, including power-unit.
Fit the articulating hedgetrimmer-attachment and you’ll be able to tame tall hedges and low ground-cover with the utmost ease.
The 42cm-long blades are double-sided for fast, bi-directional trimming.
Weighs 6.45kg, with power-unit.
Hook-up the pruner-attachment and you’ll be able to lop potentially hazardous, light-blocking branches quickly and easily.
It comprises a compact 25cm, 40-link chainsaw-head and weighs 5.85kg (with power-unit).
The WEBB WEMC26 4-in-1 Petrol Multi-Tool can be paired up with an optional 80cm extension-bar and is backed by a reassuring two-year manufacturer’s warranty.